Rapunzel, Rapunzel... let down your coppery hair so I could climb up those lustrous locks into your blushing pink tower with glowing copper pendant lighting and dusty pink sofas. Then to bed I would fall asleep in sateen-soft pale pink sheets and dream of knights in coppery coloured shiny armour.
Magdalena Jasek stars in this Rapunzel editorial for Harper's Bazaar China. Gracing the Asian publication's February 2015 issue, the image series highlights feminine wardrobe staples and long haired looks that are dramatic and other-worldly. Titled 'Fifty Shades of Pink', Harper's Bazaar China's Rapunzel editorial is captured by Maurizio Bavutti.
1. Botantical mural decorates a cupboard; via weheartit.com
2. Copper blush is Dulux Colour Of The Year 2015; via dulux.co.uk
3. Blush pink sofa; via vtwonen.nl
4. Copper blush is Dulux Colour Of The Year 2015; via dulux.co.uk
5. Copper lights styling by Heather Nette King, photo by Mike Baker, copyright Fairfax Media; via heathernetteking.com
6. Copper, blush and grey bedroom; via adairs.com.au, photography by derekswalwell.com