If lived in a grand manor in the country, the bathroom would feature a vintage tub with a rolled-lip edge and curved ends. The bath would be filled with steamy musk-perfumed water and there would be the sweet sounds of a pianola tinkering in a room nearby. I would stay in the tub until my skin turned pink and wrinkly, like a baby.
1. The bathroom of American stylist Nate Berkus in the Chicago apartment he renovated; via elledecor.com
2. Vintage copper bath; via candanasydney.blogspot.com.au
3. Brunel cast-iron roll-top bath; via astonmatthews.co.uk
4. Landmark freestanding bath; via bathstore.com
5. The silver Usk cast-iron bath from Drummonds; via drummonds-uk.com