If I were a gypsy, I would line the walls of my caravan with big maps: wall maps and hanging maps, framed maps, too. I would draw on them, in a thick red crayon, the route I would take as I passed from country to country escaping prejudice and looking for magic.
1. A colonial gold-framed mirror accents the warm tones in the maps of these bathroom walls; via lonny.com
2. Very cool globe maps as pendant lighting: via countrydesignhome.com
3. Map of Europe; via inspirebohemia.com
4. Sun room with maps; via elledecoration.co.uk
5. Swede Jenny Brandt is a photographer and blogger and this is her home; via dosfamily.com/all-home-tours/
6. Dreaming of faraway places; via dufnerheighes.com