If I lived in a box, I would live in one made from plywood and planks. I would marvel at the strange and wonderful patterns on my timber grain walls. I would see pictures of fast-running rivers, mountain ranges and shifting sand dunes. I would furnish my box in Nordic style and fill it with wildflowers.
1. Plywood nursery; via findingshibusa.com
2. Full grain feature wall in bedroom; kitkadesigntoronto.com
3. Plank pine window seats; via houseandhome.com
4. Ply headboard by Frida Ottemo Fröberg & Marie-Louise Gustafsson, Northern Lighting courtesy of Sarah.Wandering; via baltares.blogspot.com
5. Herringbone wood wall with photo by Peter Fehrentz and styling by susanna vento for Brigitte home collection; via susannavento.fi
6. Sunset image of fireplace; via ffffound.com